PARIS – The controlling Peugeot family today chose Christian Streiff, a 52-year-old engineer with a background in glass and airplanes, to replace retiring Jean-Martin Folz as CEO of PSA Peugeot Citroen, effective Feb. 9. Streiff, not known for his patience, quit the CEO job at Airbus in October after three months on the job, apparently because he couldn’t redress the company the way he wanted to. Just before then, he had met with Thierry Peugeot and other members of the family and has ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Peugeot Family Names Streiff New PSA CEO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642