NEW YORK – PSA Peugeot Citroen Chief Financial Officer Yann Delabriere says he is opposed to the European Commission’s plans to dissolve the block exemption that gives auto makers more control over their retail networks. One proposal under discussion – Delabriere expects a final ruling in July after the EC has discussed the measure with individual governments – would force dealers to service all makes. "Our brand is powerful enough to deserve dedicated dealers," he says, adding that his ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Peugeot Optimistic on European Commission Rulings" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642