PARIS – Everything interesting about the new Peugeot 407 is right up front: A giant new grille, the biggest headlights in the industry, a long front overhang, double-triangle suspension and a new 6-speed automatic transmission. New Peugeot 407 hints at design style for future models. The car will compete with models such as the Opel Vectra and Volkswagen Passat in Europe's upper-medium segment. Sales begin next spring, and a station wagon will follow in summer. "I wanted a car ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Peugeot Predicts New 407 to Recapture D-Segment Sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642