PARIS – The Peugeot 3008 cross/utility vehicle, a 3,086-lb. (1,400-kg) mix of sedan, minivan and SUV, arrives at “just the right time,” insists Christopher Peugeot, spokesman for the brand and member of PSA Peugeot Citroen’s controlling family. Sales of minivans and SUVs in France have fallen drastically since the country began its bonus-malus program last year aimed at encouraging purchases of more fuel-efficient cars. “You can’t buy a minivan and pay less than an E1,600 ($2,120) ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Peugeot Says Timing Right for 3008, Despite Dwindling Large-Vehicle Sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642