The Philippine government is urging local part suppliers to increase exports to the European Union as part of the industry’s market expansion and product diversification strategy. The state Dept. of Trade and Industry has drawn up a blueprint for the export sector, targeting the EU. It spells out the export industry’s basic framework, planning process, global market environment, commercial access, targets and strategies. State data shows that total automotive parts exports amounted to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Philippine Parts Makers Urged to Hike EU Exports" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642