MANILA – New vehicle sales in the Philippines are up 8.5% to 84,262 units through the first 11 months of the year. The Chamber of Automotive Manufacturers of the Philippines' monthly figures show most of the growth came in the commercial-vehicle segment, where sales on a calendar-year-to-date basis were up 10% to 63,434 units, compared with 57,762 units in the same period last year. New car sales of 20,928 were up just 4% from 20,110 a year ago. Toyota Motor Philippines Corp. continued ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Philippine Sales See Growth" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642