STERLING HEIGHTS, MI – Chrysler LLC remains committed to its new Phoenix V-6 engine but is reviewing the “scale” of the program, set to launch next year, says CEO and Chairman Robert Nardelli. The remark follows media reports that Chrysler is reconsidering its plans for the engine, still under development, in the face of growing demand for more fuel-efficient 4-cyl. engines. Speaking to reporters at an event to mark the opening of a new $6 million commercial-truck sales and service ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Phoenix Engine Gets Nod From Nardelli" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642