MILAN – With commercial-vehicle markets down worldwide, it hardly seems the right moment to launch a new light-commercial range in Europe, but that’s the game plan Italy’s Piaggio SpA put in motion last week with the rollout of its new Porter model. Best known for its deep lineup of motorbikes, including the Vespa scooter, Piaggio is less recognized as a maker of CVs, but that side of the business has grown steadily over the past few years. In 2008, the CV operations, which encompass ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Piaggio Ready to Take on World With New Porter CV" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642