What is the definition of a pickup? In Dodge country, the Ram defines a pickup as big, brutish and in-your-face. Turn the key and the growl of the 5.7L Hemi Magnum V-8 is felt from head to toe. Early indications from Nissan’s Titan newcomer, are the segment is best left to the true fullsize boys (a knock against the Toyota Tundra’s dimensions), where the utility bed rules. General Motors offers a sturdy, dependable, one-size-fits-all truck that captures a lot of middle ground. In the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"A Pickup by Any Other Name" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642