NEW YORK – A pickup soon may be in the lineup for Mitsubishi Motors North America, if top officials get their way. "I would like to get a truck," says Steve Torok, executive vice president and board member, Mitsubishi Motors Corp, echoing similar remarks by Pierre Gagnon, president and chief operating officer of the auto maker’s U.S. arm, last summer (see related story: Small Pickup May complete Mitsubishi lineup). Torok tells Ward's the auto maker currently is examining shipping pickups ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Pickup, Subcompact Under Study at Mitsubishi" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642