TURIN – Ken Okuyama, who penned the Enzo and Rossa during his days at Pininfarina Studi e Ricerche, is returning to the famous Italian coachbuilder, after serving as a chairman and a university director at the Art Center College of Design in Pasadena, CA. He will assume the title of creative director May 10, reporting to Lorenzo Ramaciotti, executive vice president-design. Pininfarina SpA says in a press release that it considers design one of its fundamental activities, both in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Pininfarina Appoints Okuyama Creative Director" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642