BEIJING — Industrie Pininfarina SpA and First Auto Works are discussing possible joint development projects, sources say. Sergio Pininfarina, president of the Italian auto design firm, recently paid a visit to China's Vice Premier Wu Bangguo to discuss the broad prospects of China's automotive industry. A relationship with FAW wouldn't be the designer's first foray into China. Pininfarina in 1986 signed an agreement with China's Harbin Aircraft Manufacturing Corp., a venture that developed ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Pininfarina explores possibility of joint development with FAW" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642