TURIN – In a world where auto makers are desperate to expand into every last niche, many lack the resources, people-power or expertise to create and build comparatively low-volume models in-house. No wonder the out-sourcing of design, engineering and assembly is one of the auto industry's great growth areas. There are a few companies that provide the expertise to design, engineer and produce a car. They are Italy’s Bertone SpA, the U.K.’s Group Lotus and TWR Inc. – and that’s it. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Pininfarina Prepares to Add Production to List of Services" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642