Italian coachbuilder Pininfarina signs a preliminary binding contract with Cecomp and Ballore Group aimed at production of 4,000 electric vehicles annually. Under the deal, Pininfarina will lease its Bairo Canavese, Italy, production facilities to Cecomp for output of the EV that is based on Pininfarina’s Bluecar concept unveiled at the 2008 Paris Motor Show. The cars will be supplied to Vehicules Electriques Pininfarina-Bollore JV, which won a contract to provide 4,000 EVs to the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Pininfarina Signs Electric-Car Deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642