PARIS – Plastic Omnium, the French maker of plastic automotive parts, will expand its U.S. plant in Anderson, SC, to make parts for a new BMW AG model in 2007. CEO Laurent Burelle doesn’t detail the investment required, the parts or the model, but the timing is right for it to be the replacement for the BMW X5. Plastic Omnium’s Anderson operation makes the fuel tank for the current X5 and produces some other BMW exterior parts. Plastic Omnium supplies BMW X5 fuel tanks from South ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Plastic Omnium to Expand U.S. Plant, Worldwide Market Share" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642