VIENNA – Volume production of modernized engines and transmissions for the new-generation Toyota Yaris is under way at the Toyota Motor Mfg. Poland plant in Walbrzych, Poland. The new 69-hp 1.0L gasoline 3-cyl. built at the Polish factory is the smallest engine available in the European Yaris, which will see carbon-dioxide emissions reduced from 118 g/km to 111 g/km with the revamped model. The plant also produces modernized 5- and 6-speed gearboxes for the new Yaris. Currently, TMMP ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Poland Plant Launches Engine for New Toyota Yaris" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642