VIENNA – Daewoo-FSO Motor S.A., the Polish auto maker not taken over by GM Daewoo Auto & Technology Co. when it acquired some key assets of South Korea’s now-defunct Daewoo Motor Co. Ltd., has decided to change the company name to Fabryka Samochodow Osobowych S.A. (FSO S.A.) and to badge its cars FSO. Daewoo Lanos The decision was made at an Aug. 31 stockholders’ meeting. Some time is required to change the company’s registration with Polish authorities. However, a company ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Polish Auto Maker to Cut Daewoo Name From Company, Brand Name" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642