A survey by R.L. Polk & Co. finds owners of ’03 model vehicles made by General Motors Corp., Ford Motor Co. and the Chrysler Group to be the most loyal buyers. Polk’s ’03 mid-year consumer-loyalty rankings indicate domestic models dominate in all but two of 12 vehicle segments – prestige luxury car (BMW 7-Series) and sports car (Mercedes-Benz SL). From October 2002-March 2003 GM led the manufacturer loyalty category, with 68.7% of those surveyed saying they were repeat purchase or ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Polk Survey: Big Three Owners Most Loyal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642