Cool Polymers offers auto manufacturers a new thermally-conductive composite polymer to replace plastics and metals that are currently being used in heat-sensitive locations. CoolPoly can be processed like most engineering themoplastics and is claimed to be suitable for use in electronics, motors, gaskets and lighting, as well as heating and cooling systems, for maximum underhood heat protection. The ChipCoolers Inc.-produced polymer boasts a near 500 times conductivity to that of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Polymers ice plastics and metals" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642