The Pontiac Aztek concept shown at the Detroit auto show in January likely will hit the streets during the '01 model year, sources say. The sport wagon has been in General Motors Corp.'s Validation Center in Pontiac, MI, for at least two months. Using the Aztek's body-in-white design, workers have been validating body shop equipment that will be used to produce the crossover vehicle for Pontiac. Sources say the Aztek should be on sale to consumers within two years. A Pontiac-GMC ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Pontiac Aztek to Debut in '01, Sources Say" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642