CHICAGO – Pontiac has mapped plans to revamp its product portfolio by 2006. But where the fullsize Bonneville sedan fits, if at all, is the question. "We'll build Bonneville through the ’05 model year, but beyond that we aren't sure what we'll do," Pontiac-GMC General Manager Jim Bunnell says in an interview. Last of the fullsize Bonneville sedans? The swing to SUVs and cross/utility vehicles has depleted the ranks of domestic fullsize sedan offerings to the Bonneville, Buick ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Pontiac Debates Future of Bonneville Sedan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642