PORTLAND, OR – General Motors Corp. has nearly sold out of its ’05 Pontiac G6 sedan, as sales skyrocket again for the brand and its GMC sibling, a company executive says. GM’s enormously successful “Employee Discount for Everyone” marketing program, which increased the auto maker’s sales 41.3% in June, has been extended from July 5 until Aug. 1. The public response has not subsided in the promotion’s second month. “Pontiac sales are up about 25% (as of July 19) over last year on a retail ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Pontiac-GMC Sales Booming in July" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642