CHICAGO – General Motors Corp.’s Pontiac division says it will produce the Bonneville G/XP show car unveiled at the Chicago Auto Show this week. The G/XP was developed by Pontiac’s design team within the last four months, and plans call for sales of between 5,000-15,000 units annually. The Bonneville G/XP will be marketed as a limited-production high-performance version of Pontiac’s fullsize Bonneville sedan. Bonneville has seen sales wane in recent months, and Pontiac hopes the G/XP ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Pontiac to Produce Bonneville G/XP" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642