Is the G6 a global economic conference, or a new Pontiac? The fact that tens of millions of consumers in the U.S. could correctly answer that question by the evening of Sept. 13, 2004, is a testament to how powerful non-traditional marketing can be, especially when it is launched through a traditional medium (TV) and amplified by an affiliation with a highly influential celebrity. OK, maybe everyone does not know the G7 Summit is an international conference that involves the world‚Äôs ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Pontiac‚Äôs Oprah Giveaway, Hit or Miss?" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642