WARREN, MI – Start spreading the news, as the song New York, New York suggests. On June 21 (which not coincidentally is the summer solstice), General Motors Corp. plans a major marketing event involving Pontiac's Solstice – the division's first-ever roadster – and New York City. Pontiac Solstice Mark-Hans Richer, Pontiac Div.'s director-marketing and advertising, declines to detail the impending Time Square happening for the Solstice, a low-volume car nonetheless carrying high ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Pontiac Supercharges Solstice Product Placement" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642