On the summer solstice, General Motors Corp. staged several high-profile events including a rock concert in New York City's Times Square – all to hype the introduction of three new vehicles, particularly the Solstice, Pontiac's first 2-seat roadster. The June 21 performance in outdoor advertising's epicenter featured the band Jet – which Rolling Stone magazine calls “rock's new party boys” – as well as an interactive multi-media billboard and stage, a light show and pyrotechnics. (See ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Pontiac Tries to Sizzle in the Summer" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642