WEISSACH, Germany – What’s a sports-car maker have to do to get some respect these days? For 40 years, Porsche AG has produced the 911, the industry’s single most recognizable sports-car nameplate. The company is steeped in a history renowned for engineering prowess and racing supremacy. Moreover, Porsche is believed to be the world’s most profitable auto maker. Yet when it comes to sheer desirability, Porsche always seems to finish second to its Italian rival Ferrari SpA. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Porsche Carrera GT: Light-Materials Showcase" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642