MUMBAI – Porsche says sales in India should top 500 vehicles this year, four times the number the German car maker delivered in 2010. Expected to help drive demand is the latest version of the Cayenne cross/utility vehicle, launched here last week with a turbodiesel engine. The Cayenne already is the most popular Porsche in India, accounting for more than 65% of the brand’s sales. Porsche, which entered the Indian market in 2003, now offers five models with 37 variants. It expects its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Porsche Forecasts Big Jump in India Sales for 2011" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642