SALT LAKE CITY, UT – Porsche AG’s contract with Volkswagen AG to develop the Cayenne and Touareg cross/utility vehicles includes a provision that calls for Porsche to install VW’s 3.2L V-6 engine, found in the base Touareg, in the Cayenne. Porsche Cayenne VW says Porsche has delayed the introduction of the V-6 in the Cayenne because sales of the vehicle have been brisk since its introduction. However, Porsche is expected to begin installing the 6-cyl. engine in the Cayenne in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Porsche to Get V-6 for Cayenne" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642