NEW YORK – Arriving late to the hybrid segment, Porsche AG unleashes its technologically advanced 911 GT3 R this fall at prestigious races in the U.S. and China to show it doesn't lack hybrid-engineering knowhow. Bearing no resemblance to Porsche’s Cayenne Hybrid, powered by conventional hybrid-electric-vehicle technology and going on sale later this year, the 911 GT3 R bristles with advanced hybrid engineering. The race car features two electric motors at the front axle capable of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Porsche Hybrid Race Car to Compete in U.S., China to Demonstrate Engineering Prowess" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642