Intrepid drivetrains are gaining traction among performance-car enthusiasts, and Porsche is well positioned to meet the demand, says the chief of the storied brand’s North American operations. The auto maker has beefed up its Carrera mix to include more 4-wheel-drive versions and, in November, the all-wheel-drive 911 Targa 4 and Targa 4S arrive in U.S. dealerships. “We underestimated the demand for the C4, and especially the C4S,” says Peter Schwarzenbauer, president and CEO of Porsche ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Porsche Increases 4WD Mix" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642