Porsche AG CEO Wendelin Wiedeking tells shareholders the auto maker may begin listing on the New York Stock Exchange. Wiedeking says Porsche’s CFO Holger Haerter has held meetings to discuss the possibility but no decision has been made. Last September Porsche was taken off the German midcap MDAX index because it refused to publish its quarterly earnings statements.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Porsche May List on NYSE" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642