With the launches of most of its new 911 variants out of the way, Porsche AG settles in to polish the image and improve the performance of its Cayenne cross/utility vehicle. Introduced in 2004, the Cayenne quickly became Porsche’s volume sales leader, especially in the U.S., and allowed Porsche’s legendary engineering to be accessible to a greater number of people. Despite its pedigree and formidable prowess on and off road, many enthusiasts ridiculed the CUV, alleging it diluted the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Porsche Powers Up New Cayenne" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642