DEARBORN, MI – Porsche Cars North America Inc. plans to restructure its operations and boost spending by 15% in the new year, as it shifts to a more regional approach to marketing. The auto maker also plans to revise its field-support organization to better address dealer and customer needs, with plans to add 50 employees. PCNA expects to double sales within the next few years. (See related story: Porsche Looks to Double U.S. Volume) Porsche plans to act locally when spreading ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Porsche Revamps NA Marketing Programs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642