GENEVA – Porsche AG is the latest to go after the ultra-luxury buyer, as it unveils the production version of its Carrera GT supercar on the eve of the annual auto show here. The 205-mph (320-km/h) 2-seat roadster will base at €390,000 ($425,000) when it goes on sale in the fall. Only 1,500 will be built at the auto maker’s Leipzig, Germany, plant. Carrera GT production will be limited to 1,500 units. Output will begin mid-year, and Porsche CEO Wendelin Wiedeking says the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Porsche Unwraps Carrera GT Supercar" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642