Porsche Cars North America Inc. says Richard Ford, who has held the position of chief operating officer for the German brand’s U.S. operations for eight years, will retire effective Dec. 31. The auto maker has not announced a successor. Ford was responsible for helping Porsche establish its U.S. dealer network, while defining the operating standards for its U.S. franchisees.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Porsche U.S. Exec to Retire" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642