TOKYO -- Searching for ways to expand its customer base, Kyushu Matsushita Electric Co. has launched a new car navigation system that doubles as a mobile navigator for people on foot. Kyushu Matsushita, a subsidiary of electronics giant Matsushita Electric Industrial Co., is Japan's leading maker of portable car navigation systems. Its new Panasonic KX-GP1 and KX-GP1Z went on sale in July. Planned monthly sales: 7,000 units. The base KX-GP1 model -- weighing just 14.5 oz. (410 grams) ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"A Portable Nav System for the Car or Trail" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642