Say goodbye to the 7.3L Power Stroke turbodiesel engine. More than 2 million installations after it debuted nine years ago, the final 7.3L Power Stroke will be hoisted into a Ford E-Series van next month. The first fullsize Ford van to see the replacement engine β a more powerful 6.0L Power Stroke that bowed in the β03 Ford Super Duty and Ford Excursion β is scheduled for assembly in December at Ford Motor Co.βs plant in Lorain, OH. Torque output from the 7.3L Power Stroke is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Power Stroke Succession Complete Before β04" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642