Global auto makers today are exploring a smorgasbord of powertrain innovations that will allow cars to run faster and cleaner for less cost and less impact on the Earth’s resources and the environment. Among these technologies are direct-injection, hybrid-electric, diesel, cylinder deactivation, hydrogen, fuel cell and bi-fuel. While such research and development has been ongoing, there now is an urgency to get the technology into the market place, given the extraordinary hike in prices ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Powertrain Innovations Needed to Bring Buyers Back to Showroom" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642