DETROIT – The departure of the major Tier 1 suppliers from the recent Society of Automotive Engineers World Congress in Detroit was a blessing of sorts for lower-tier suppliers that often toil in obscurity but nonetheless play a vital role in testing future vehicles. This year, Horiba Ltd., FEV Engine Technology Inc., AVL List GmbH, IAV GmbH and Schenck Pegasus Corp. didn’t stand in the shadows of Delphi Automotive Systems Corp., Visteon Corp. and Robert Bosch GmbH. Instead, these ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Powertrain Testing Companies Shine at SAE" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642