Preh Automotive, the automotive controls and sensors unit of Germany’s Preh GmbH, already is expanding its Monterrey, Mexico, facility, opened in January. The 30,000-sq.-ft. (2,787-sq.-m) addition, slated to be completed by mid-September, effectively will double the size of the current facility, says Nick Lontscharitsch, senior vice president-sales. The Mexican plant builds sensors and control modules for BMW Mfg. Co., DaimlerChrysler Corp., Volkswagen de Mexico S.A. de C.V. and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Preh Expands in Mexico" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642