Consumer demand led to the surprise reporting of 275 sales in June for the Chrysler Crossfire that is not due to formally launch until July 7. A few hundred were shipped to dealers for display in anticipation of the launch, says Gary Dilts, Chrysler Group senior vice-president-sales. Chrysler Crossfire “We did kind of get surprised with 275 sales recorded,” says Dilts. With strong demand and pressure from consumers, “dealers are kind of reluctantly letting them loose. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Premature Crossfire, Strong Pacifica, Ram Help Chrysler" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642