President Obama’s close-quarter involvement with Chrysler LLC threatens to bankrupt the bankruptcy process, academic experts suggest. “It will be hard for the bankruptcy judge and other participants to ignore him,” says Mary Jo Wiggins, associate dean of the University of San Diego’s law school. “He and his aides have been heavily involved in getting the situation to this point, Wiggins tells Ward’s. “They, no doubt, have preferences for how they would like to see this case play out and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"President Too Involved in Chrysler Bankruptcy, Critics Say" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642