TAIPEI – Prince Motors Co. Ltd. says it will pay NT$200 million ($6.12 million) for a 50% stake in Taiwan Isuzu Motors Co. Ltd. The deal reduces Isuzu Motors Ltd.'s holding in Taiwan Isuzu Motors to 39.5% with Itochu Corp controlling a 10.5% share. The agreement calls for most of Taiwan Isuzu Motors' management positions – including those of chairman, president and plant manager – to be filled by Prince. In announcing the deal, a Prince spokesman says Taiwan Isuzu Motors is targeting a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Prince to Buy Stake in Taiwan Isuzu" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642