SHENYANG — Prinstone of Japan purchases 60% of Shenyang Santai Tire Co., valued at US$21.5 million, becoming the company's No.1 shareholder. With the move, Prinstone, one of the world's top tiremakers, aims to claim 10% of China's automotive tire market, Shenyang Santai sources say. Shenyang Santai has been a joint venture between Shenyang No.3 Rubber Factory and two Japanese companies — NB Industrial Corp. and Mitsu & Co. Ltd. The JV was established in 1996 with total investment ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Prinstone takes control of Shenyang Santai Tire, claims 10% of market" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642