LAS VEGAS – Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A. Inc. President Jim Press says the popular Prius hybrid-electric vehicle will surpass its sales goal of 100,000 units in 2005. Press says Toyota eagerly is working to find more capacity for its HEV models, as it is production constrained on all of them. Lexus RX 400h Last year, Toyota doubled Prius output in Japan, the sole source of the model, and rumors abound on possible North American production locations. "I think we're going to beat ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Prius to Surpass 100,000 Units in 2005, Press Says" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642