WARWICK, U.K. – Prodrive, the British engineering company that also runs Subaru’s World Rally Championship team, has been given responsibility for a rushed major facelift of the current Impreza and WRX. Stung by continual criticism of the new car’s styling and slowing sales in some markets, Tokyo sources claim Subaru-maker Fuji Heavy Industries Ltd. has ordered the reskin to involve every exterior panel except the doors, rear fenders and greenhouse. Marked for extinction are the car’s ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Prodrive to Reskin Flagging Subaru Impreza" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642