AUBURN HILLS, MI – Last week’s decision to dump four slow-selling models appears to be just the first move in a larger effort by Chrysler LLC to revamp its entire vehicle lineup. Robert Nardelli, in one of his first interviews since taking over as CEO less than 100 days ago, tells Ward’s a recently completed review of the auto maker’s product plans will result in numerous enhancements to existing models and a shift to a more customer-focused way in which new vehicle platforms are ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Product, Platform Changes Under Way, Nardelli Says" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642