VIENNA â€“ Coming off record production in 2007, the Uzbekistan plant that last week officially became a new joint venture between General Motors Corp. and AK Uzavtosanoat, the Uzbek state auto industry company, is targeted to hit annual capacity of 250,000 vehicles in the next few years. The new JV, called General Motors Uzbekistan, is taking over the existing AOZT UzDaewooAvto facility in Asaka, about 220 miles (350 km) from the capital Tashkent. Uzavtosanoat controls a majority of the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Production Already Robust at GMâ€™s New Uzbekistan JV" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642