DETROIT -- Marauder, Mercury’s high-performance sedan scheduled to bow in summer, will boast powertrain calibration from Roush Industries, Ward’s has learned. Brian P. Kelley, the brand’s top executive, says Roush was picked for the job because its rich heritage in high-performance tuning blends well with that of Mercury. “It evokes all the muscle memory that Mercury has,” Kelley tells Ward’s. “Roush is a fabulous resource.” The Michigan-based company, which sells its own line of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Program by Mercury, Power by Roush" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642